$44,000 has been committed to our goal of $67,000! Praise the Lord! We cannot say thank you enough for your donations and investment into this space and community. Every dollar matters!
Franklin Prayer House is fundraising one year of rent. This will provide us with a one-year “runway” to dream of innovative ways to utilize the space and create a sustainable model going forward. Not having the pressure of raising rent every month also allows us to focus our energy and attention on building the Prayer Room itself and fulfilling the vision of housing worship and prayer in the heart of downtown Franklin. We want this first year in the space to set the stage for the future to come!
Franklin Prayer House has never been an organization that has had monthly recurring costs. No leaders receive money from Franklin Prayer House, and that will remain the same. Having a space of our own offers up so many opportunities and possibilities, and we are excited about what God is doing and what He will continue to do.
Furniture & Supplies Donation Update
Thanks to your generosity, we have met many of our needs! We’ve been so blessed by our community stepping up to come clean, paint, build, and give items, and we are blown away! There are just a few items left, so if you see anything you would be willing to donate, please contact email@example.com.
Furniture: All needs filled!
Lamps (floor and table) Couches/sofas Chairs (comfy, kitchen, office, stools) Tables: coffee tables, bar tables, end tables, small kitchen tables Rugs/carpets Desks
Vacuum cleaner Mop Brooms and dustpans
- Disinfecting/cleaning products
- Bathroom cleaning supplies (brush/plunger/sponges/gloves)
Toilet paper Paper towels
- Office supplies (paper, post-its, pens, rubber bands)
Mini fridge Coffee pot Keurig machine Coffee supplies: beans, grinder, filters, sugar, creamer, tea, honey
- Paper goods (cups, napkins, plates, utensils)
Trash cans + bags Extension cords
covid policy + precautions
Before we open, we want to make our covid policy clear to everyone! Covid-19 is still part of our daily life, and this is an opportunity for us to prefer one another and show care for our community as we open the prayer room. Here’s what we’re doing:
- All set leaders are cleaning microphones and equipment, door handles, and the bathroom handles after each set.
- If you or someone you’ve been in contact with is feeling ill, we ask that you not attend the prayer room sets.
- Our max capacity as of right now is 15 people. We ask that you self-regulate this capacity as we cannot be present in the prayer room at all times.
- Masks are a great idea, but not a requirement at this time (unless later mandated by our governing authorities).
- We also ask you to maintain physical distancing while in the prayer room. We will have dot stickers by the front door for those who want to visually represent that they would like to keep space from others. Please honor anyone wearing a sticker and further keep your distance.
- We will have our most up-to-date info posted on our covid policy page.
We are introducing 2 new set types!
- Quiet Hours are considered sets where we will practice the discipline of silence. Please refrain from conversations and other noise in the prayer room during these sets!
- Connection Hour is when we encourage conversations and connections with each other (but don’t forget about the physical distancing!) 😉
The prayer room will be open to the public starting on July 6th!
If you haven’t yet been to the space, the address is 236 Second Ave S, Franklin, TN. Our entrance is on the left side of the building as you’re facing it from the street (look for the logo on a glass door). Don’t enter via front of the house! There is no access to the prayer room there. Free parking is available on the 2nd Ave and in any unmarked space in the gravel lot in front of our door.
Now that we have our own space, our sets have expanded! Join us during these times:
M – Th
|9-10am||Quiet Hour||Quiet Hour|
|3-4pm||Quiet Hour||Quiet Hour|
Thank you for praying with us and for us! We’ll see you in the prayer room!